One Nation is launching a new $1.85 million advocacy effort across five states opposing H.R. 1 and supporting keeping the Senate filibuster intact. The new advocacy effort will run from today to 5/20 and includes a mix of television and radio advertising in Arizona, New Hampshire, and West Virginia, and radio advertisements in Nevada and Montana.
The Senate is scheduled to markup the House-passed H.R. 1 – its first action on the bill – this morning.
In an interview with Politico, One Nation President Steven Law said the battle over H.R. 1 will be a “real climate-setter for this year and next, in terms of defining what the current majority in Congress is focused on. This won’t be our last engagement on this issue. I think this is really the beginning of a long march, not a single skirmish on the legislation.”
Watch the new television and radio spots here:
- “Supervision” – WV: https://youtu.be/2pzMI7jEstI
- “Undermine” – NH: https://youtu.be/kSEXrK-ATa8
- “Sway” – AZ: https://youtu.be/wOngeTKviv8
- “Agenda” – AZ: https://youtu.be/LeNwkTCJDp8
- “Public Funds” – NV: https://youtu.be/DLhoNnGCdz4
- “Our Elections” – MT: https://youtu.be/3P5cpFS9qjQ
- “Unprotected” – WV: https://youtu.be/M6XsKU-piHI
- “In Charge” – NH: https://youtu.be/CCT1U1ulciY
- “Not Change” – AZ: https://youtu.be/ni4c3U0AMhU
Read the full story on the new advocacy effort in Politico.